This fabulous body butter is 100% natural, free from chemical fragrance and synthetic preservatives. A little goes a long way!
This body butter smells naturally of coffee!
It is excellent for hydrating dry and thirsty skin, protecting it in harsh weather and nourishing with vitamins and fatty acids to retain elasticity. Softly melts on contact with skin.
NB: Due to the rustic, handmade nature of the product, there are a few very tiny flecks of coffee that may get through!
- all over body moisturiser
- face moisturiser for dry skin
- helps soothe and heal skin complaints
- belly rub during pregnancy
- chapped lips
- hand cream
- chafing, sweat rashes
- safe for all skin types and ages
Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, coffee bean, vitamin e oil, corn starch.
Coffee: skin softening, antioxidant, skin brightening, anti inflammatory.
Unrefined shea butter: For centuries has been effective in treating acne, rosacea, eczema, burns, rashes, stretch marks, dark spots, wrinkles and dry skin.
Unrefined cocoa butter: Known for its natural moisturising, restorative and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to prevent moisture loss and thus makes it ideal for use on dry skin, eczema and other problematic skin conditions.
Sweet almond oil: High in essential fatty acids (oleic and linoleic) and is very absorbent into skin, has emollient properties and wonderful for dry, irritated or flaky skin. It helps to relieve itch from dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema; helps to retain skin’s moisture longer. High in minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and protein. All skin types can benefit from this oil.
Coconut oil: Moisturises and nourishes your skin. It contains the antioxidant vitamin e, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The vitamin e found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites. Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid. Each of these acids kill candida, a common cause of fungal infection on your skin.
Vitamin e oil: natural antioxidant that protects and repairs skin.
- Best to use within 8-12 months of purchase (this won’t be hard!) and avoid getting water in the jar as it is an oil-based product. 🙂
- Keep out of direct sunlight or extreme heat
- This product will be softer in warm weather and harder in cold, but will perform the same once in contact with skin.
- 150ml PET plastic jar – please recycle – great for snacks, storing small objects, or dispose of in your recycling bin.
- I make no medical claims, I merely identify the ingredients’ properties and suggest uses where applicable. Skin make up differs from person to person, so results may vary. Only top quality natural ingredients are used in our products and all recipes have undergone a research, development and testing process before being offered for sale. 🙂